Yawns Day Caps (60 Capsules / 30 Days)
impact on neuron
health and repair of the
- Lion’s mane is useful for reducing the impact of depression and anxiety, especially when these conditions are linked to chronic inflammation. [33,34]
- Lion’s mane is able to speed up the repair of damaged nerves, which is particularly applicable to Alzheimer’s patients. [35,36]
- Lion’s mane also has a preventative role in reducing general damage to the nervous system in the first place. [37,38]
- Components of lion’s mane function as anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agents, keeping the cells of the body safe from harm. [39,40]
- Immunity is enhanced by taking lion’s mane, especially the defences in the digestive tract. [41,42]
medicine as a
powerhouse for energy production , anti ageing
and nerve health.
- Cordyceps makes more energy available by increasing production of ATP, the energy transfer molecule used by our bodies. [61,62]
- Cordyceps has been shown to reduce fatigue, build strength and enhance libido, particularly in elderly users. [63,64]
- The antioxidant compounds in cordyceps enable it to be used in anti-ageing formulations. [65,66]
- By inhibiting key proteins in the signal cascade, cordyceps acts as an anti-inflammatory substance. [67,68]
- Neuron health is improved by consumption of cordyceps, resulting in better memory and cognitive functioning. This lessens the impact of damage to the brain, such as from head injuries or progressive disease. [69,70]
- Chaga directly fights against pathogenic microbes and also improves long-term immune system health by reducing inflammation. [53,54]
- Cholesterol is reduced by chaga, working against cardiovascular disease and promoting weight loss. [55,56]
- Chaga contains antioxidants that will reduce the oxidative stress being placed on cells and tissues in your body. [57,58]
- Blood sugar levels can be lowered by taking chaga, making it useful for those who need to manage glucose homeostasis. [57,58]
- Chaga exhibits the ability to fight cancer, stopping tumour growth. [59,60]
and traditional used by
african tribes as a source of caffeine, more concentrated than coffee beans!
- Guarana contains high levels of caffeine, which provides mental energy and helps focus. [43,44]
- Memory is improved by taking guarana extract. [45,46]
- Guarana inhibits the formation of blood clots, reducing the risk of heart disease and other cardiovascular complications. [47,48]
- The presence of caffeine means that guarana upregulates metabolism, burning more calories and inhibiting the formation of adipose tissue. These qualities are useful for losing weight. [49,50]
- The antioxidant effects of guarana are most noticeable in preventing skin damage, allowing it to be used as an anti-ageing ingredient. [51,52]
- The action of the immune system is enhanced by maitake, which activates important cells and modulates inflammatory signals. [71,72]
- Maitake reduces the oxidative stress inflicted on the body through its antioxidative characteristics. [73,72]
- Maitake produces lower cholesterol levels, promoting health of the heart and circulatory system and combating weight gain. [74,75]
Yawns team, known for
its high levels
of antioxidants and ability
to regulate blood
used in East Asian medicine to protect and keep
important organs, such as
the lungs, liver and
- The hepatoprotective properties of reishi improve the health of liver tissue via antioxidant effects. [86,87]
- Wellbeing is improved by reishi’s anti-inflammatory effect, especially in cases of respiratory conditions such as asthma [88,89]
- Reishi reduces the occurrence of atherosclerosis, protect the cardiovascular system. [90,91]
- Reishi can help with stomach ulcers by speeding up the healing process. [92,93]
(D & B), along with
anti-inflammatory compounds which improve the
- Shiitake mushrooms contain fibre, B vitamins and minerals, as well as being low in calories. This makes them a good choice for a healthy diet. [98,99]
- The potent anti-inflammatory effect of shiitake can reduce discomfort and promote wellness. [100,101]
- Shiitake contains multiple compounds that lower cholesterol, improving the health of the heart and decreasing the risk of high blood pressure. [102,103]
- Shiitake has a direct antimicrobial effect, working against microbes that attempt to infect the body. [104,105]
- Supplements of shiitake also result in improved immune system health and functioning. [100,106]
- Oyster mushrooms contain numerous important minerals and vitamins, as well as a lot of fibre. They are also low in carbohydrates, which make them a good option for certain restrictive diets. [76,77]
- The antioxidants contained in oyster mushrooms reduce cellular damage throughout the body. [78,79]
- Oyster mushrooms promote heart health by lessening heart disease risk factors such as high cholesterol levels and hypertension. [80,81]
- Numerous anti-inflammatory compounds are present in oyster mushrooms. [82,83]
- Infections and allergies are addressed by oyster mushroom consumption due to its ability to modulate the immune system. [84,85]
How to boost energy and productivity with day caps
- Take two capsules with a glass of water after a meal.
- Day Caps release energy slowly and include a whole host of performance mushrooms.
You’ll feel a sense of clarity and energy! Long term you’ll benefit from the power of mushrooms.
We promise a 30 day money back guaranteeTry Risk Free
The Science: Yawns Day Caps
100% natural and organic ingredients
Rich antioxidant properties: Many of the mushroom extracts in Day Caps contain potent antioxidant compounds.
Reduce anxiety and depression: Lion’s Mane is known to reduce anxiety and depression .
Make your morning more mobile: Cordyceps mushrooms enhance ATP production, which is essential for muscle mobility .
Fight fatigue: Cordyceps reduces fatigue .
Accelerate cell repair: Lion’s Mane  speeds up nerve cell repair.
Rich in nutrients: Oyster mushroom and Shiitake are particularly high in fibre and contain essential vitamins and minerals.
Promote heart health: Guarana reduces the risk of heart disease by preventing the formation of blood clots .
Antimicrobial effects: Shiitake has a direct antimicrobial effect, meaning that it protects against pathogens trying to invade the body .
96 reviews for Yawns Day Caps (60 Capsules / 30 Days)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Yawns Day Caps (60 Capsules / 30 Days)